Studio Wildcard has released the Ark Survival Evolved update 2.65 patch, and it includes a ton of fixes. This includes gameplay-related changes, as well as server improvements. Head on for the full patch notes below.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.65 Patch Notes:
Current Version: v695.13 (.8 client) – 09/23/2021
- Refactored TEK Dedicated Storage. This is a rework of the structure for server optimization, it should improve stability across the board due to huge memory-savings on large/active servers. It will generally function the same. You can still deposit and withdraw, but there are a few changes to be noted:
- Dedicated Storage Boxes will now display their quantity in front of the box
- You’ll now be able to slot cap yourself directly using the Transfer All button when using the dedicated storage and it will ignore your weight.
- You’ll no longer see an inventory inside the dedicated storage box when opening it, don’t worry, your items are still there.
- You’ll no longer be able to popcorn (Spamming the ‘O’ key to drop items) from the dedicated storage directly, (but you can now transfer a slot cap into your own inventory and popcorn from there).
- Added 3 more buttons to Dedicated Storage boxes to withdraw 1, 5, and 10 items.
- Fixed a bug where Explorer Notes would not unlock properly on Genesis Part 1 and Genesis Part 2. Any missing Genesis Part 2 note can be re-collected, and Genesis Part 1 notes should be fixed retroactively however may require you to respawn on Genesis Part 1.
- Fixed a bug where some Japanese VO/subtitles weren’t showing
- Fixed a bug with TEK Dedicated Storage tribe rankings
- Fixed a bug where Wild Shadowmanes would not use their teleport attack
- Fixed a bug with the Shadowmane Jump
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being repaired in Dino Inventories that functioned as Smithies
- Fixed a bug where items would lose quality when placed and picked up
- Fixed a bug where some boss items could not be placed
- Fixed a bug with HLNA not playing her dialogue
- Fixed a bug with some buffs not displaying their icons properly
- Fixed a bug where the Raft and Motorboat couldn’t be used in some water areas of Genesis Part 2
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Stryder’s name was not being used for its bed
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t be able to build on the Megachelon’s platform
- Fixed a bug where players could lose items on the Loadout Mannequin when using a non-human dermis
- Fixed a bug which caused players on Stegos to die when teleported to a Genesis Part 2 missions
- Fixed a bug where the Stryder’s bed would be duplicated on the client’s map each server restart
- Fixed a bug where the charge battery would not recharge when in stasis
- Fixed a bug where Eggs inside of an incubator would visually disappear when unrendered
- Fixed a bug that allowed Genesis Loot Crates to be dropped
- Fixed a bug where the Loadout Mannequin would break when using blueprints
- Fixed a bug where mutagen bulbs would fall through the map
- Fixed a bug where placed weapons could sometimes be invisible on platforms
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes etc.
- Fixed multiple exploits
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed multiple server stalls
- Fixed multiple bugs with the Noglin related to character/dino possession
- Made some balance tweaks to the Hunt missions on Genesis Part 2
- Removed some redundant options in the metal elevator platform multiuse wheel
PC and XboxPatch Notes:
Current Version: v337.16 – 09/23/2021
That’s about it. Once we know of the next Ark patch, well let our readers know.
Source: Surive the Ark